Welcome to the Carrillo Library
READ READ READ!!!
The mission of the Carrillo Library is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information. This mission is accomplished:
- by providing access to materials in many different formats
- by providing instruction to stimulate interest in reading, viewing, and using information and ideas
- by working with other educators to design learning strategies to meet the needs of individual students.
--Information Power: Guidelines for School Library Media Programs (1988)
General Information & Check Out Policy
- Library Hours: M- F 7:45 am - 3:30 pm
- Children may check out 2 books at a time.
- Any lost or damaged books must be paid for.
- PARENTS, come browse the parent section in the library! You may check out materials from here under your child's name.
- Mrs. Diaz firstname.lastname@example.org