Welcome to the Carrillo Library
READ READ READ!!!
The mission of the Carrillo Wildcat Library is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information. We want to inspire the love of reading and to build a lifelong passion for reading and learning in our students. This mission is accomplished:
- by providing access to materials in many different formats
- by providing instruction to stimulate interest in reading, viewing, and using information and ideas
- by working with other educators to design learning strategies to meet the needs of individual students.
--Information Power: Guidelines for School Library Media Programs (1988)
General Information & Check Out Policy
- Library Hours: M - F 7:40 am - 3:15pm
- Kindergarten and first grade may check out 1 book at a time
- Second thru fifth grade may check out 2 books at a time.
- Check out is for one week. Books may be renewed for one week.
- Fines are not charged for overdue books, but any lost or damaged books must be paid for.
- Students with lost or damaged books can check out books again once the fine is paid.
- Mrs. Diaz email@example.com