Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year! The library is a wonderful place to learn about new and exciting things.
LIBRARY HOURS: Monday through Friday
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- You must have a pass from your teacher to visit the library or be with a class.
- Please sign in at the circulation desk.
- Place your backpack at the entrance in the designated area.
- Work quietly and do not disturb others.
- Use computers for school-related activity only.
- Students may check out 2 books at a time.
- Students may exchange books daily.
- There are a 10 cents fine daily for overdue books. This does not include holidays or weekends.
- Books may be kept for no more than 2 weeks. You are allowed to renew a book at the end of the 2 week period.
- Lost and Damaged books must be paid for by the student.