Welcome to Ms. Gutiérrez's Office!
I am excited about being your child's counselor! This is my fifth year as a School Counselor, prior to becoming a Counselor, I was a Pre-Kinder and Kindergarten Bilingual Teacher.
Below are some of the services I offer to the students and community of Five Palms Elementary.
- Individual Counseling
- In individual counseling, I offer Play Therapy, which is a therapeutic technique proven to be effective with children in the elementary grades. It allows the students to communicate through play rather than talk which tends to be more difficult for them.
- Group Counseling- below are some groups counseling themes I offer in the school.
- Guidance Lessons- below are some guidance lessons I offer in the school.
- Observe students in various school environments
- Consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators, social workers, and students
- Respond to school crises or emergency situations
- Provide information and resources to parents on a variety of issues
- Attend and participate in academic intervention meetings
For appointments or concerns about your child, feel free to call me at 210-645-3853, or e-mail me at email@example.com.
My hours are from 7:40 - 3:25.