Five Palms Elementary School
1. We will develop strong relationships by nurturing, supporting, and encouraging all stakeholders.
2. All personnel will work cohesively to create a positive support system and encourage self-worth and integrity in the school and community.
3. All grade levels will collaborate and communicate in a professional and personal manner through vertical alignment and professional
development in order to meet the needs of our students.
4. We will plan creative and rigorous lessons while monitoring student mastery through formal assessments, and will include families in their child's academic development.
5. We will appropriate and maximize the use of funds to provide opportunities for students to develop their skills for their future.