To refer a student for Gifted & Talented services, please click on the link below and complete the brief referral form:
Formulario de Referencia para Servicios de Estudiantes Dotados / Talentosos:
South San Antonio ISD offers evaluation and assessment for GATE Services consideration based on the following requirements:
- Learners must be currently enrolled in the South San Antonio ISD
- Learners may be referred for GT services once per academic year.
South San Antonio ISD Gifted and Talented Services are designed to provide an academically challenging education for learners who perform or show the potential to perform at a remarkably high level of accomplishment when compared to other learners of the same age, experience, or environment and:
- Exhibit high performance capability in an intellectual, creative, or artistic area;
- Possess an unusual capacity for leadership; or
- Excel in a specific academic field.