• Meet Our Counseling Secretary: Ms. CARRILLO  

    Required Documents for Enrollment for New Students:

    Immunization Records
    Birth Certificate
    Social Security Card
    Proof of Residence (Current Utility Bill such as Light, Water, or Phone Bill - NO CELL PHONE)
    Parent I.D.
    withdrawal Papers from previous school or Unofficial Transcript

    Registration Check List for Returning Students:

    Nurse (medical release/emergency card)
    Data Processor (A.G.R. card)
    Certificate of Understanding
    Internet Policy
    Parent Response
    Student Residency
    Migrant Residency
    Personal Graduation Plan
    Request for Student Records
    Consent to Release Records